Get a Cooling System Check
Serving All of Central New Jersey
Imagine your air conditioner breaking down in the middle of a seriously sizzling summer.
Not fun, right?
Avoid this sweaty scenario with a professional air conditioner system check. A system check not only keeps your system working well, but will also keep your warranty valid.
Our system check includes:
- Check operating temperatures and pressures
- Check voltage and amperage of outdoor compressor
- Check supply and return vents for restrictions
- Inspect motors and lubricate if necessary
- Inspect condensate line
- Inspect condensate pump if applicable
- Check electrical connections and relay contacts
- Check for visual refrigerant leaks
- Check, and if necessary, adjust thermostat calibration
- Test humidistat operation if applicable
- Check cleanliness of ductwork
- Test safety and control circuits for proper operations
- Test float switch if applicable
- Inspect electronic air cleaners if applicable
- Check temperature differential
- Inspect service valves
- Customer consultation on condition of equipment
Contact our experienced technicians to schedule your system check in Central New Jersey today!