HVAC Maintenance Plans in Somerset County
Save Money On Central New Jersey Heating & Cooling Services
At Binsky Home, we see our maintenance agreements as a partnership between our family and yours. With our Partner Plan, you get instant access to discounts and annual HVAC safety checks. Members are given priority in all service calls, meaning you jump to the top of our to-do list when you call in with an issue. We'll also call you whenever it's time for a Central New Jersey or Somerset County heating and cooling specialist to perform routine maintenance on your equipment.
The Binsky Home Partner Plan includes:
- 10% discount on repairs with Binsky Home
- Our 21-point heating system tune-up every fall
- Our 21-point air conditioner tune-up every spring
- Whole-house plumbing inspections every year
- Annual tank water heater tune-ups
- Priority service, so that you receive repairs as fast as possible
- Seasonal emails with coupons and tips for saving energy
- Home safety checks-professional inspection of smoke alarms, air ducts, electrical wiring, and more
Sounding good so far? Call (732) 810-0144 to sign up!
Customize Your Plan
Some heating and cooling systems are more complicated than others. If you have a very basic setup, we offer a variety of plan options so that you don't have to pay additional money for services you don't need.
Below are services you can add to your Partner Plan:
- Additional furnace and/or air conditioning units
- Annual tankless water heater tune-ups
- Oil heating system tune-ups
- Generator maintenance
Our main priority is keeping families healthy and comfortable, and working as your partner makes it easier accomplish that goal. Our Partner Plan is month to month, so if you move to a new home outside of our service area, you won't have to pay for services you never used.
To learn more about our Partner Plan from our experienced Somerset County heating and cooling specialists, call (732) 810-0144.