Get a 21-Point Tune-Up
Imagine your furnace or boiler breaking down in the middle of a New Jersey snowstorm.
Not fun right?
Prevent that chilling scenario with a professional heating system tune-up. A tune-up not only keeps your system working well, but will also keep your warranty valid.
Our 21-point tune-up includes:
- Perform heat exchanger inspection
- Inspect pilot and/or flame sensor
- Clean and inspect burners
- Inspect motors and lubricate if necessary
- Clean and/or replace 1” standard filter as needed
- Check flue and venting for carbon monoxide leaks
- Test for natural gas leaks around furnace
- Check blower compartment for cleanliness
- Check furnace for proper cycling
- Measure temperature variation on supply/return
- Check and adjust thermostat if necessary
- Check electrical connections and relay contacts
- Inspect condensate line
- Inspect condensate pump if applicable
- Check for cleanliness of ductwork
- Inspect fan belt tension if applicable
- Check thermocouple if applicable
- Test ignition system for proper operation
- Measure blower motor amperage and voltage
- Test safety and control circuits for proper operation
- Customer consultation on condition of equipment
Contact our experienced technicians to schedule your tune-up in Somerset County or anywhere in Central New Jersey today.