Air Filter Replacement in Central New Jersey
A Breath of Fresh Air in Your Home
While it is comforting to know that the air you breathe in your home is clean, it can be easy to forget to change your air filter, especially since dirty air is not so easy to notice. Air filters should be changed once a month. If it has been a while since your last replacement, the heating and cooling specialists of Binsky Home can tackle the job for you and provide indoor air quality suggestions for the future!
For a quick air filter replacement in Central New Jersey, call (732) 810-0144.
Air Filter Features
Not many people are aware that air filters now come with new features to further improve your indoor air quality. These options are great for people with allergies or sensitive skin as they are proven to remove and destroy pollutants that other filters can't catch. We also sell humidifiers and other appliances that improve indoor air quality.
Binsky Home offers the following air quality enhancers:
- Media air cleaner (MERV 11): Filters 85% of airborne particles, including dust and pollen
- Media air cleaner (MERV 16): Filters 95% of airborne particles, and is highly effective against germs, bacteria, and mold
- Lennox PureAir purification with MERV 16 Filter: Filters 99.9% of airborne particles, 90% of viruses, and 50% of chemical odors and vapors
- UV germicidal lights: Destroys mold, mildew, and bacteria with ultraviolet light
- Whole-home humidifier: Great for high altitudes or other homes with dry air, helps prevent nosebleeds and dry skin
- Whole-home dehumidification system: Reduces humidity, cooling the air and making you feel lighter
Ready to Breathe Easier?
If people in your home get sick often or are constantly suffering from allergies, ask our Central New Jersey indoor air quality specialists about possible solutions. Cleaning the air in your house can make a big difference in the health and comfort of your family.
Call (732) 810-0144 and start breathing freely again.