Get a 21-Point System Check
Serving All of Central New Jersey
Imagine your air conditioner breaking down in the middle of a seriously sizzling summer.
Not fun right?
Avoid this sweaty scenario with a professional air conditioner system check. A system check not only keeps your system working well, but will also keep your warranty valid.
Our 21-point system check includes:
- Check operating temperatures and pressures
- Check voltage and amperage of outdoor compressor
- Check supply and return vents for restrictions
- Inspect motors and lubricate if necessary
- Clean or replace standard air filter
- Inspect condensate line
- Inspect condensate pump if applicable
- Check electrical connections and relay contacts
- Check for visual refrigerant leaks
- Check and if necessary adjust thermostat calibration
- Test humidistat operation if applicable
- Check cleanliness of ductwork
- Test safety and control circuits for proper operations
- Test float switch if applicable
- Inspect electronic air cleaners if applicable
- Check temperature differential
- Measure blower motor amperage and voltage
- Inspect service valves
- Clean condenser coil if necessary
- Clean and adjust blower components
- Customer consultation on condition of equipment
Contact Binsky Home to set up your 21-point system check today!