Get a 21-Point System Check
Imagine your furnace or boiler breaking down in the middle of a New Jersey snowstorm.
Not fun right?
Prevent that chilling scenario with a professional heating system check. A system check not only keeps your system working well, but will also keep your warranty valid.
Our 21-point System Check includes:
- Perform a thorough inspection of the heat exchanger
- Inspection of the pilot and/or flame sensor
- Inspection and cleaning of the unit's burners
- Inspect motors and lubricate if necessary
- Cleaning and/or replacement of the 1” standard filter as needed
- Checking the flue and venting for carbon monoxide leaks
- Testing for natural gas leaks around the furnace
- Checking the blower compartment for dirt, dust, or debris
- Checking the furnace for proper cycling
- Measuring the temperature variation on return and supply
- Checking and adjusting the thermostat if necessary
- Checking the electrical connections and relay contacts
- Inspection of the condensate line
- Inspection of the condensate pump, if the unit has one
- Checking for the cleanliness of the ductwork
- Inspecting the fan belt tension, if applicable
- Checking thermocouple, if applicable
- Testing ignition system to ensure the unit is functioning properly
- Measuring the blower motor amperage and voltage
- Thorough tests for the safety and control circuits for proper operation
- Customer consultation on the equipment's condition
Contact our experienced technicians to schedule your system check in Central New Jersey today.