Website Binsky Home Service
Customer Experience Manager
We’re looking for a customer experience manager for Binsky Home Service’s Partner Plan program. This position is high visibility, as the Plan’s success is critical for our company’s continued growth.
Your primary responsibility will be to keep the Home Service team knowledgeable and enthusiastic. A key goal is to retain existing plan members and grow our membership base.
- Answer team questions and troubleshoot problems.
- Manage processes and ensure accountability.
- Have a good deal of customer interaction. Your goal is to make plan members feel special, by making welcome phone calls to new members and happiness calls after technician visits, for example.
- Have administrative responsibilities.
Some keys to success:
- Understand the plan inside and out, love it, and motivate our team to love it, too
- Bond with the team, so they’ll listen and believe you
- Understand the team, so you’ll understand what’s standing in the way of success
- Be a creative problem solver
- Be an organized, dedicated administrator
Here’s what we’re going to do for you:
- Medical, dental and vision benefits for you and your family
- Life insurance
- Retirement plan with company match
- Paid vacation days
- Paid holidays
- Professional coaching
- We treat our people like humans. We don’t yell! We don’t create stress; we work hard to relieve it.
- We care about our team members and want everyone here to care about each other. We hope that you’ll build life-long friendships here.
What we need from you, in addition to a great attitude:
- Be professional, knowledgeable, and enthusiastic
- Be a great listener
- Be a motivational speaker and presenter
- Complete paperwork in an accurate and timely manner
Qualification and Skills:
- Experience in this industry is a plus but not a requirement
- Demonstrate ability to educate and motivate people
- Team player