Website Binsky Home Service
We’re looking for a part-time customer service representative (CSR) for Binsky Home Service’s Piscataway, NJ headquarters.
- Your primary responsibility will be to answer inbound phone calls and convert them into appointments. Secondarily, you’ll be booking appointments on an as-needed basis by making outbound calls.
- To help ensure your success, you’ll have access to CSR coaching from an international best-practices organization.
- This is a growth position – you’ll have opportunities to advance within the company.
Some keys to success:
- Our most successful customer service representatives really love their jobs and our customers and it shows. Happy customers lead to repeat business and referrals; we can never have too many of these calls.
- Success begins by listening. You can only help customers when you understand them and their needs.
- Confidence and a positive, can-do attitude are a must. Customers need to know that you’re in control of the situation and will take great care of them.
- Success is measured by booking the call. Sometimes that has to take place in the face of customer questions and concerns. This won’t be a problem for you, because we’ll teach you what to expect and how to handle.
- Taking the above one step further, we want you to book the call in such a way that customers feel confident they’ve made a good decision. Now our technicians are set up to succeed because customers believe in us.
- You want to be part of a team. We’re going to learn together, laugh together, and succeed together.
Binsky Home Service is different from many companies. We treat our people like humans. We don’t yell! We don’t create stress; we work hard to relieve it. We care about our team members and want everyone here to care about each other. We hope that you’ll build life-long friendships here. We firmly believe in our core values: family focused, growth oriented, problem solvers, spirited, driven, always do the right thing.
What do we need from you, in addition to a great attitude and willingness to learn:
- Answer the phone quickly and professionally.
- Be polite, upbeat, enthusiastic and empathetic. Communicate through your words and tone that you love your job and are excited to help customers with their issues. Every customer needs to feel that they’re important.
- Make outbound calls to customers on an as-needed basis so that we can keep our technicians busy.
- Participate in training to boost customer satisfaction.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Passion for customer service.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through.
- Highly motivated self-starter who’s flexible and has a great attitude on life.
Education and Experience:
- Some college preferred.
- 3 years’ experience with computers, particularly Microsoft Office Suite.