Website Binsky Home Service
Dispatch Service Representative
We’re looking for a dispatch service representative (DSR) for Binsky Home Service’s Piscataway, NJ headquarters.
Your primary responsibility will be to dispatch the best technician for each job. This a fast-paced, highly-important function, because matching technicians with jobs has a direct impact on revenue, as well as customer and technician satisfaction. To help ensure your success, you’ll have access to DSR coaching from an international best-practices organization.
Some keys to success:
- Know our technicians – particularly their skill sets and strengths.
- Understand the differences between jobs – know which are the most urgent, important and profitable.
- Communicate with technicians – provide detailed and accurate information prior to each job.
- Communicate with customers – provide updates throughout the day on technicians’ progress.
- Bond with technicians – they need to trust that you’re making good decisions.
- Be decisive and confident – sometimes technicians won’t agree with your judgment and decisions. Empathize but stand by your decisions.
- Be part of a team – our goal is to learn, laugh, and succeed together.
- Embrace our core values – family-focused, growth-oriented, problem solvers, spirited, driven, always do the right thing.
Here’s what we’re going to do for you:
- Paid vacation days
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision benefits for you and your family
- Life insurance
- Retirement plan with company match
- Professional coaching
- We treat our people like humans. We don’t yell! We don’t create stress; we work hard to relieve it.
- We care about our team members and want everyone here to care about each other. We hope that you’ll build life-long friendships here.
What do we need from you, in addition to a great attitude and willingness to learn:
- Work quickly and decisively
- Be confident and authoritative
- Be upbeat and enthusiastic
- Be a problem solver
Qualifications and Skills:
- Passion for customer service
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through
- Highly motivated self-starter who’s flexible and has a great attitude on life
Education and Experience:
- Associates degree preferred
- Previous experience as a dispatcher, and/or experience with HVAC and plumbing industries
- 2+ years’ experience with computers, especially Microsoft Office Suite