HVAC Comfort Advisor Job Details Near Piscataway, New Jersey
We’re looking for an HVAC comfort advisor (sales person). Your primary job responsibility will be to evaluate homeowners’ equipment needs, present replacement options, and close sales.
Some keys to success:
- Really love your job and our customers; make sure it shows.
- Build trust and likeability, which sets the stage for positive, productive conversations that will ultimately help customers make good decisions for their families and homes.
- Know when to listen. You can only help customers when you understand them and their needs and concerns.
- Confidence, a positive, can-do attitude, and empathy are musts. Customers need to know that you’re seeing the world from their point of view and are taking great care of them.
- Success is of course measured by selling. Your job isn’t to just sell, though. It’s to help consumers feel comfortable, confident and happy with their purchases. Happy customers lead to repeat business and referrals; we can never have too many of these calls.
- You want to be part of a team. We’re going to learn together, laugh together, and succeed together.
Here’s what we’re going to do for you:
- Compensation is base plus commission
- Medical, dental and vision benefits for you and your family
- Life insurance
- Retirement plan with company match
- Professional coaching
- Travel to national training
- Unlimited potential to earn money
- We treat our people like humans. We don’t yell! We don’t create stress; we work hard to relieve it.
- We care about our team members and want everyone here to care about each other. We hope that you’ll build life-long friendships here.
What do we need from you, in addition to a great attitude and willingness to learn and grow:
- Be outgoing and enthusiastic. People want to work with people who love their jobs and helping customers.
- Be there for your customers. Every customer needs to feel that they’re important.
- Participate in training to improve sales techniques and customer satisfaction.
- Work closely and productively with other departments, particularly technicians. Maintain positive relationships and open communication.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Proven track record in sales and customer service
- Highly motivated self-starter who’s flexible and has a great attitude on life
Education and Experience:
- Associate or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Previous experience in HVAC industry a plus