Website Binsky Home Service
We’re looking for a full-time inside sales representative (ISR) for Binsky Home Service’s Piscataway, NJ headquarters.
- Your first responsibility will be to make outbound calls on unsold jobs and close sales. Secondarily you’ll be helping customer service representatives book calls on an as-needed basis
- To help ensure your success, you’ll have access to ISR coaching from an international best-practices organization.
- This is a commission position. There’s no limit to the amount of money you can earn.
Some keys to success:
- Really love your job and our customers; make sure it shows.
- Build trust and likeability, which sets the stage for positive, productive conversations that will ultimately help customers make good decisions for their families and homes.
- Know when to listen. You can only help customers when you understand them and their needs and concerns.
- Confidence, a positive, can-do attitude, and empathy are musts. Customers need to know that you’re seeing the world from their point of view and are taking great care of them.
- Success is of course measured by selling and helping customer service representatives book calls. Your job isn’t to just sell, though. It’s to help consumers feel comfortable, confident and happy with their purchases. Happy customers lead to repeat business and referrals; we can never have too many of these calls.
- You want to be part of a team. We’re going to learn together, laugh together, and succeed together. This position is the definition of a team role, because you’ll be working and collaborating with other departments. Communication and cooperation are critically important.
Here’s what we’re going to do for you:
- Medical, dental and vision benefits for you and your family
- Life insurance
- Retirement plan with company match
- Professional coaching
- Travel to national training
- Unlimited potential to earn money
- We treat our people like humans. We don’t yell! We don’t create stress; we work hard to relieve it.
- We care about our team members and want everyone here to care about each other. We hope that you’ll build life-long friendships here.
What do we need from you, in addition to a great attitude and willingness to learn and grow:
- Be persistent but not a pest.
- Be there for your customers, even if you can best help them and meet your goals by working outside normal business hours. Every customer needs to feel that they’re important.
- Participate in training to improve sales techniques and customer satisfaction.
- Work closely and productively with sales, service, CSRs and more. Maintain positive relationships and open communication.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Proven track record in sales and customer service
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through
- Competitive contributor who loves to win as a team
- Highly motivated self-starter who’s flexible and has a great attitude on life
Education and Experience:
- Associate or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Previous experience in HVAC or plumbing industry a plus