Website Binsky Home Service
We’re looking for a residential HVAC install manager. Some keys to success at Binsky Home Service:
- A passion for the work you do and serving customers. Our most successful technicians and installers really love our customers and it shows. Happy customers lead to repeat business and referrals. We can never have too many of these calls.
- You love solving problems and take pride in install craftsmanship.
- You like learning and practicing new skills that will help you perform even better.
- You’re comfortable coaching installers to promote products and services, like the Binsky Partner Plan. Maintenance plans are the best investment consumers can make in their equipment.
- You want to be part of a team. We’re going to learn together, laugh together, and succeed together.
Here’s what we’re going to do for you:
- Sign-on bonus
- Paid vacation days
- Paid holidays
- Health benefits for you and your family
- Retirement plan
- Company supplied vehicle
- Paid training at headquarters
- Paid travel to national training
- No yelling. We treat our people like humans. We don’t create stress, we work hard to relieve it.
- We care about our team and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll build life-long friendships at Binsky.
What do we need from you, in addition to experience and a great attitude:
- Create awesome installs by pre-planning, managing process for stock and equipment, coaching installers, providing technical and soft skills training, and maintaining high morale
- Maximize capacity, efficiency and profitability
- Manage staff to complete jobs on time and within budget
- Demonstrate professionalism and knowledge
Qualifications and Skills:
- High integrity
- Highly motivated, self-starter who’s flexible and has a great attitude on life
Education and Experience:
- EPA Certification
- HVAC technical background, minimum 5 years’ experience
- Leadership or management experience