Website Binsky Home Service
We’re looking for a parts runner for the summer.
- Your primary responsibilities will be running parts to technicians in the field and picking up parts from supply houses.
- You’ll also help stock and stage parts for installs and service work, load and unload company vehicles, replenish truck inventory, and help keep the warehouse clean and organized.
Some keys to success:
- A passion for the work you do and serving customers. Our most successful field employees really love our customers and it shows. Happy customers lead to repeat business and referrals. We can never have too many of these calls.
- Manage multiple tasks and prioritize your work. You need to be organized and manage your time well.
- You want to be part of a team. At Binsky we learn together, laugh together, and succeed together.
What We Offer:
- Access to a highly experienced coach who can guide you and answer all your questions
- We care about our team and expect you to bring that same attitude when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll build life-long friendships at Binsky.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license with a clean (3 years) record. (CDL not required.)
- Basic computer skills helpful