Website Binsky Home Service
We’re looking for a warehouse assistant for Binsky Home Service.
- Your primary responsibilities will be stocking and staging parts for installs, loading and unloading company vehicles, and delivering parts from the warehouse and vendor to install homes.
- You’ll also be assisting with vehicle maintenance.
Some keys to success:
- A passion for the work you do and serving customers. Our most successful field employees really love our customers and it shows. Happy customers lead to repeat business and referrals. We can never have too many of these calls.
- Manage multiple tasks and prioritize your work. You need to be organized and manage your time well.
- You want to be part of a team. At Binsky we learn together, laugh together, and succeed together.
What We Offer:
- Medical, dental and vision
- Company-paid life insurance
- Company paid long-term disability
- 401(k) with company contribution
- Paid holidays
- Paid time-off
- Access to a highly experienced warehouse coach who can guide you and answer all your questions
- We care about our team and expect you to bring that same attitude when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll build life-long friendships at Binsky.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license with a clean (3 years) record. (CDL not required.)
- Basic computer skills helpful; forklift experience a plus