Looking for a new residential HVAC service technician opportunity in Piscataway, NJ? Consider joining the team at Binsky Home!
Who We Are
Binsky Home, a premier service provider located in Central NJ is seeking an HVAC Residential Service Technician.
Why We Need You!
We need to talented individuals, like you, who care about the company and our customers, and can help us continue to grow and succeed!
The Big Task
The Service Technician will be part of a dynamic and passionate team to demonstrate technical competency and exceed customer expectations by accomplishing the highest quality service, every time.
- HVAC system service; be efficient and accurate
- Know how to establish customer rapport to ensure the highest levels of satisfaction
- Demonstrate professionalism and knowledge to win new referrals and repeat business
- Participate actively in all formal exercises and on-the-job training
- Maintain communication with office personnel to ensure the overall success of the business
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure on-time, high-quality installations
- Complete accurate and timely paperwork; maintain accurate inventory records
- Must be available for an “on-call” rotation
Qualifications / Skills:
- Knowledge of applicable service and venting codes
- Clean, safe driving record
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities
- Strong verbal and written communications
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections
- Strong desire to grow
- Outgoing personality that blends well with the fast-paced, goal-driven environment
- A competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team
- Highly motivated, self-starter who’s flexible and has a great attitude on life
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license with a clean record
- Graduated from HVAC technical program
- EPA Certification
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience
What We Offer
- Our top performers are among the highest-paid technicians in Central NJ. You’ll have unlimited earning potential.
- The company supplied, take it home at night, new and safe, super-cool company truck.
- Union Benefits – health, dental, vision, and an Annuity Plan.
- State of the art tools, parts, and supplies.
- A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company gatherings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Binsky.
Binsky values the well-being of its employees and offers competitive wages and a range of benefits. Binsky is an EOE.
This job description does not necessarily represent an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job, management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other different tasks are performed as circumstances change.
|Job Category||Field, HVAC|