AC Maintenance Tune-Ups in Somerset, NJ
With our climate, it’s a safe bet that you rely on your cooling system to keep your home comfortable during the spring, summer, and fall. At Binsky Home Service, you can rely on our team to provide the effective AC maintenance and tune-up services your system requires.
For over 80 years, our family-owned and -operated company has proudly served the community, and we will always provide the five-star quality service you deserve!
What’s Included in an AC Tune-Up?
Our comprehensive AC tune-up services are customized to meet your system’s needs. We service all brands and will go above and beyond to optimize your cooling system’s performance and energy efficiency.
Our AC maintenance services include:
- Change air filters
- Check/calibrate thermostat
- Tighten electrical connections
- Lubricate moving components
- Clean evaporator coils
- Check coolant
- Inspect coils for frost, ice buildup, or damage
- Clear condensate line
- Inspect ductwork
5 Benefits of Regular AC Tune-Ups
There are plenty of reasons you want to stay current on AC tune-ups and maintenance, including:
- Energy efficiency: A well-tuned AC system operates more efficiently, thus significantly lowering your monthly utility bills.
- Protection: Keeping your system tuned reduces components’ wear and tear, helping protect your system from sudden, unexpected component failure.
- Longevity: Reducing wear and tear and optimizing efficiency extends the serviceable life span of your cooling system. In turn, this also helps reduce your long-term replacement costs.
- Reliability: Few things are more frustrating than a malfunctioning cooling system on a hot day. Maintaining your system helps ensure you enjoy reliable, consistent comfort throughout the summer.
- Comfort: A properly tuned AC system will deliver optimal comfort for your home and your family’s needs.
AC Systems We Service
Our certified HVAC technicians can service all makes and models. We service central air conditioning systems, ductless mini-splits, and heat pumps. We adhere to strict quality control protocols and guarantee your satisfaction.
- Central air conditioners: Central air conditioning systems provide reliable, consistent comfort. We can provide comprehensive load calculations, install new systems and ductwork, and perform all tasks required to keep your system in prime condition.
- Ductless mini-splits: Ideal for homes, condos, and apartments, ductless mini-splits provide targeted, energy-efficient comfort. We can install ductless mini-splits in any room and multiple units as part of a zoned heating/cooling system.
- Heat pumps: Heat pumps are an ideal solution for homes in New Jersey. Designed to keep your home warm in the winter, heat pumps can also keep your home cool in the summer simply by reserving coolant flow through the heat pump convector.
Why Choose Us?
At Binsky Home Service, our licensed and insured HVAC technicians are committed to keeping your home, apartment, or condo cool and comfortable. We provide a full range of AC services and guarantee that a Binsky home is a happy home! We are focused on your comfort and will always provide reliable recommendations and top-quality workmanship you can depend on.
We offer same-day and next-day service appointments, easy online scheduling, 24/7 service, and honest pricing. Our highly trained technicians will always provide the five-star quality service you deserve!
How often should I get my air conditioning serviced?
We recommend annual service appointments for central air conditioners, ductless mini-splits, and heat pumps. Ideally, you should schedule this appointment for late spring before the hot summer weather arrives.
How can I tell if my AC needs maintenance?
Common signs you need air conditioning maintenance include diminished performance, warm air blowing through registers, odd noises/odors, failure to respond to thermostat controls, water/coolant leaks, and rising energy bills.