Emergency Air Conditioning Repair in Somerset & Piscataway
The summers in Central New Jersey can be brutal, so it’s crucial to have an air conditioning system you can rely on. But even the most well-maintained air conditioners can occasionally break down.
When you need a reliable HVAC contractor to help you in an AC emergency, turn to the Binsky Home Service team! Our service professionals are available 24/7 to help whenever you need us.
If you need emergency air conditioning repair in Somerset, call Binsky Home Service at 732-369-0400.
5 Signs Your Cooling System Needs Professional Repairs
Some signs that your air conditioner might need professional repairs include:
- Unit not turning on: If your system doesn’t turn on at all, several things could be wrong, which means you should call a professional to determine the cause and fix the issue.
- Frequent short-cycling: If you notice your AC turning off and on frequently, this could mean you have a dirty air filter or a frozen evaporator coil.
- System isn’t producing cool air: Your AC may need more refrigerant if you feel warm or hot air from the vents.
- Loud noises: Banging or squealing could be caused by a faulty motor or loose parts. Buzzing noises often indicate refrigerant leaks.
- Strange or unpleasant smells: Sour or musty smells could mean bacteria growing in the unit. Odors that smell like burning plastic could indicate electrical problems.
Dependable Air Conditioning Repairs
Binsky Home Service offers comprehensive air conditioning services, including installation/replacement, maintenance, and repairs. When you have an AC emergency, you want your unit fixed quickly and reliably. Our service reps are available 24/7 to schedule prompt service to address your emergency immediately.
Schedule AC Repairs in Somerset Today
Since 1938, Binsky Home Service has proudly served Somerset, Piscataway, and the surrounding areas with the highest quality HVAC, plumbing, and electrical services. You need a team you can trust when you have an AC emergency. We have over 85 years of experience and the tools and expertise necessary to address any issue.
Can I put off getting my air conditioner fixed?
Delaying repairs can do more damage to your system, which is why we recommend getting your system repaired as soon as you notice an issue. Putting off repairs can leave you with more extensive problems and ultimately cost you more money.
What should I do to prepare my AC for the summer?
We recommend scheduling an annual AC maintenance appointment, changing or cleaning your AC air filters, cleaning and adjusting your AC vents, and cleaning your ductwork. These preventative measures can help you avoid AC emergencies and costly repairs.
How long do AC repairs take?
This depends on factors such as what’s wrong with your unit and how accessible the system or its components are. Our team has the expertise necessary to quickly diagnose issues so we can fix them in a snap.